Looking for something specific from my blog? Search for it here

February 18, 2009

Better Than (fill in the blank): Nutella-Stuffed Pancakes


I recently purchased an ebelskiver pan.  I know, I know... Ebeljigger what?? Its a Danish pancake pan that enables you to create little spherical pancakes stuffed with your crave au jour.  They resemble doughnut holes, but they have more of a flying saucer appeal. I have stuffed them with everything from chopped apples that I sauteed with cinnamon and sugar, to a dollop of good old sinful nutella.  If you want to make your work-out the next day extra strenuous, serve them with vanilla ice cream.  I swear, if you need to be alone for a while, feed everyone within a three-block parameter these delicious things and they'll fall right into a food coma.  
Moral of the story? After you try these, you'll never utter "ebeljigger what??" again.
*photo courtesy of Williams-Sonoma

No comments:

Post a Comment