Looking for something specific from my blog? Search for it here

May 13, 2009

HEY FOOD NETWORK!

This blog entry is being written with my fingers crossed.  Which, I may add, makes it pretty tough to type.  Anywho, I'm feeling lucky--like miraculously someone that has the ability to single-handedly determine my future (and make my dreams come true... no big deal) may look at my blog some time soon. So if you are he/she/my-genie-GOD-princess (no pressure)--friggin' remember me. Trust me. I promise you won't regret it. 
P.S. My birthday is May 18th--you are more than welcome to make my day with a job offer...
Moral of the Story? In the corniest words possible (and a lovely singing voice): "TAKE A CHANGE ON MEEEE"
Moral of the Story x2 (I never do this): HIRE ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment