Looking for something specific from my blog? Search for it here

August 22, 2009

Question for YOU!

So I am going to send the president of the Food Network a little "Kara Package"--including my resume, cover letter, and something delicious! I was wondering if you folks could help me decide on the baked good that would make the absolute best impression on her. You in? Great! The trouble lies in the shipping process. Chocolate is the way to any woman's heart (unless there exists such a thing as a female chocolate-hater, who is no friend of mine!) but nothing can be too chocolate-oriented or else it will melt in the heat of these beautiful summer days. And what could be worse than a gooey brown mess delivered to my idol with my name attached? Well, I could think of a few things, but ew... Anyway, so what do you think is the way to go? Brownies? Cookies? Blondies?
I was thinking about doing these chocolate cookie sandwiches with white chocolate in between the cookies, but the white chocolate "meltability" scares me.
What do YOU thhink? What would YOU like to receive? More importantly, what would make YOU want to hire me so that I could bake for YOU every single day!? (leave your response as a "comment" please)
Moral of the Story? HELP!!! My life depends on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment